Rick Parks, Ed.S.
715-443-2226 ext. 107
High School Principal
David Beranek, Ed.S.
715-443-2226 ext. 106
Elem./Middle School Principal
715-443-2538 ext. 102
Board Policy Manual
WINNS Successful School Guide
School Performance Report
The Marathon School District is committed to providing all students with a quality education and the skills they need to be successful. By developing an exceptional staff and partnering with families and the community, we will continuously improve instructional programs and provide learning experiences that meet the individual needs of students in a safe and supportive environment.
The Marathon School District will continue to create an exceptional educational system that is recognized for the academic excellence and character of its students, the caliber of its staff, and the quality and diversity of its programs.
- Ensure that students are the first consideration in the educational process.
- Promote a learning enivironment of tolerance, respect and dignity for students, staff and the community.
- Promote and support individual, family and community partnerships in the health and education of youth.
- Promote student accountability and responsibility for their choices and actions
- Continue to enhance and promote positive and informative communication from the school district to the community.
- Provide professional staff development based on the Wisconsin Teacher Standards.
- Respond effectively to the financial realities impacting the district while planning for the long term economic future of the Marathon School District.